Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pakistani Bold Girl Naz FB ID and Pics
Hello Guys, Naz is my facebook friend, and she is 21 years old from Pakistan, She is so Bold and sexy Pakistani girl, Me and Naz are friends since 6 months and she talks about all topics with me. Mostly Naz shares hot and sexy pictures on her wall so we can imagine her personality. She is studying in a college and she told me that she loves so much to study and Naz want make new friends online so I am sharing her ID.

NAZ Profile Picture
[Image: sc5h4z.jpg]
For Friend Ship Contact me on my number 04 Saba From Gujrat i doing i com frm abne imam.
I m shahid cell# 03466666104 plz call me I need a friend
O randioun koi bahawalpur mai hai? My facebook id is Zubair Rasheed
Hello, my dear how are you today? i hope that every thing is okay with you? if so thank be to God. My name is faheem,is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile in this site which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me back for through this email> easiest communication and to know more about each other when i receive your reply,i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.with love and caring, your # 03037577902 my skype id faheem2305 -..........
hi girls add me on skype:: phone.sex95
cam sex
agar koi girl cam sex karna chahti ha to mujhay join karay ma usay enjoy karwao ga secrets of sex bhi batao skype id is desilover333.
i am nadeem from islamabad. doctor by profession. need open minded girl to satisfy my needs. i can make payments.
contact me on:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)