Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Abbottabad Hot Girl Mobile Number
Hello Friends, How are You. I am Fozia an online worker from Abbottabad Pakistan you can contact me for hot chat and I want make friends online by Facebook, If you want to get my facebook id then just contact me, I can also share my Viber and WhatsApp Number also with you.
(03-12-2014 04:16 PM)Fozia Mehboob Wrote:  Hello Friends, How are You. I am Fozia an online worker from Abbottabad Pakistan you can contact me for hot chat and I want make friends online by Facebook, If you want to get my facebook id then just contact me, I can also share my Viber and WhatsApp Number also with you.

i am waqar
(03-12-2014 04:16 PM)Fozia Mehboob Wrote:  Hello Friends, How are You. I am Fozia an online worker from Abbottabad Pakistan you can contact me for hot chat and I want make friends online by Facebook, If you want to get my facebook id then just contact me, I can also share my Viber and WhatsApp Number also with you.

tall me 03073272980
Assalam Oo Aliakum Bhai ap logon ko or koi kaam nai hai g choro ya sab ap ache ho jao larkiyan khud ap ke pas ain gai or in larkion pa tu atiber krna hi nai chaiya g choro in ap khud nice bano bas - See more at: http://www.friendz-power.com/showthread....ZFeQT.dpuf
i am talha shahzad. Contact me at facebook.↲My id is Talha shahzad. ↲Is me black color ke boy ke photo lage hoe hn aur pechy likha hoa hn k attitude is my habit and i cannot change it.
Hi can you send me your FB please
anyone from abbottabad +923135270330

I
Hi fozia i want to chat with u
I m izaz mujay aik larki chahiye jo hot chat karey..its my number..03425664223...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)