Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Aliza from Walton Lahore
[Image: attachment.php?aid=344]
Hey Guys! My name is Aliza; I am living with my family in Walton Lahore; I am the student of 2nd year; I mean FSC part 2nd. I am looking very handsome and many of my friends and relatives really like me and want to make friendship with me. I am personally very kind for all people because I naturally love to have chat and gossip with friends in my college as well as town.
Many people are known about the modern and very beautiful girls and boys of Lahore. All the natural beauties are surrounded by Lahore; many girls of Lahore are very educated and loving. Walton is a very popular place and town in Lahore and I hope everyone knows very well about this place. I am living in Walton and I personally really like my town because of its natural beauty. Here in this post I love to share my personal information with all my friends and other people because I really like to make some friends and lovers.
I know that many people of Lahore really love to make friendship throughout internet and mobile phone. I really like both friendships because I have much time for chatting on mobile phone as well as internet such as social networks. I have many friends in my college; they also love to make many new friends and lovers on mobile phones and some of them are searching their life partners. There are many places where you can find the local numbers of Lahore and other cities girls but here we are personally sharing our numbers for mobile friendship.
Pakistan is the only biggest country in all over the world where boys and girls are doing their friendship throughout mobile phones and they really like to do it. That’s why I am sharing my personal number below for Pakistani boys and girls friendship and this is my request to all those fans and lovers of mobile friendship who want to make Pakistani girls friends; especially on mobile phones so they can visit here.
I believe that all our visitors must like this platform of friendship. Share this platform with other fans and lovers in your local areas especially in Lahore. Here we have many beautiful and sweet girls from Lahore Pakistan. So why you are waiting visit now and make new friends in Walton Lahore and enjoy a very friendly life.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Hey please kindly tell me your email or contact number, i am interested in friendship with you. )
Walton Girls and Boys can contact me For Hot Talk, Send me PM I am waiting...
HELOOOOO...AYLIIIIIIII.... how are you ma'am?????
hi how are you???am taimoor malik from lahore my number iz 03143226086..........
Dear

i want to friendship with you plz contact me 03330490488
Hi How are u allz ?????? ma new hn .....plz koi dosti kri gee
my no is 03155764575 ....... If intresyed in 4rnd shp wd me than contact wd me dude
(03-12-2014 04:36 PM)Fozia Mehboob Wrote:  Walton Girls and Boys can contact me For Hot Talk, Send me PM I am waiting...

Hi foziz plz contact me from this number 03314235880
i am nauman javaid
plzz contact me..................
beautifull pics..............................
beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll picture.........................
hello how are you

add me and send just blank sms on 0321 48 93 93 6

we can sms chat

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)