Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Mobilink Jazz Girls Mobile Numbers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=338]

Hello Friends, I am Tanveer from Karachi and i want friendship with girls and boys both, I have also mobilink jazz mobile phone number and I am looking here for Mobilink Jazz Girls Mobile Numbers. If any girl want to friendship or something more with me then just send me PM, we will talk on mobile phone and meet after discussion. All the meeting will be fully secret so don't hesitate to meet me or call me.

Boys can also contact with me for just Time Pass Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Nice to see you here Smile
hi sana how r u?
i wanfriendship to u
if u r agreed to develop this good sort of friendship give this sign <3
@ arhamali.stu
I am Fine Dear
how r u sana .what do u do. I want friend ship with u ans me fast this is my no 03088372135 plz
hey sana how r u ? hows things and hows famliey?
@ imran 786
Everything is fine
Hello Honey Smile
If you are looking for young guy for secret affair, naughty chats on phone, n pleasure, im neat n clean well educated 22 year old guy from karachi. privacy guranted. If you are serious then inbox me, no abusive words please. Regards
hi i m 25 years old young and searching a good and sinciar female friend on mobile chat
hi i m 25 years old young male and searching a good and sinciar female friend on mobile chat - 03004715919 is my cell number thanks
koi numbr to dta ne yar......fida phrtrtrrrtrrrrrr

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)