Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
Whatsapp Boy from Karachi - Hot Tiger
[Image: attachment.php?aid=337]

Hello Girls and boys, I am Tanveer from Karachi city of Pakistan, and I am here to friendship with beautiful and hot girls of Karachi or all over the Pakistan by Whatsapp mobile friendship. I have my Whatsapp mobile number so if you also have this then you can call me free for hot talk and chat. If you want to meet me then no problem i can meet you and all the meeting will be secret and private. if anyone is interested in me then just send me PM, Because i don't want to show my cell number to all.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Hello Tiger, How are you, I am Gandi Bachi (dirty girl) and I want to meet you for hot talk and enjoyment if you are intrested please check my profile and leave a private message for me, i will contact you on your cell number or Whatsapp / viber. I can also live with you a full night in a hotel room.
helo iam sila cl me 03352***534
Hello Girls Please Read my thread to friendship with me And Check my Picture. Smile http://www.friendz-power.com/showthread.php?tid=1325
hello i am 26 male here from Karachi any girls, aunty and

unsatisfied housewife wanna secret relationship please add me

in your friends list and please contact with me this is my

detail:skype: smartsmart0516 Note: only girls, aunty and

unsatisfied housewife...
helo asalam o alaikum helo all how are you
i am abdul qayoom student of bs software engineering age is 19 i need good friends if any one wana my good friend then my whatsapp id is
whatsapp id is:923002186164
Hi I'm Wasim.
i need true friends on whatsaap.
it's my number.

0347 1392686
I m male Heart 03062819811
call me any girl for hot talk and chat 03428663345
call me hot talk and message on whatsapp +923037805242

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)