Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Nazia - Lahore Girl Viber Mobile Number
Hello All members, nice to see the news options of Viber, whatsapp Mobile Numbers. I am Nazia, 20 Female from Lahore Punjab Pakistan. and I want friendship with girls and boys both for enjoy, but i cant share my Viber mobile number here for privacy, so please share your Viber mobile numbers with your pictures and cities below then i will contact you. Smile

If anyone want to see my pictures and my facebook email address then just send me PM.

I am waiting for your responses, Good Bye!
Aap Ka Name Buhat Acha hay, aur umeed Karta hoon apnay name ki tarah aap bhi buhat achi ho ge.
Hi can you come now avari hotal for few hours
thats my number on viber and reply me oky waiting for you 03201236531
You Are So cute.Please Give me Your Mobile Number.And This is My Number 03437840856
how r u nazia apna mobile number bhejo or aap kiya karti hain or kahan rahti hain
hi dear
how are you?
i m sharik frm kchi
ap sub kion aik girl se frndship krna chahty hn jb k us mn itni khaamian hn
1. nahay na to sir mn junin par jain
2. mu na dhoy to ankh mn deeden.
3. nakmn choohy
4. menses
etc
03339836199 this is my number any girl want f.ship then contact

Helllo nazi. YOU r looking nice. But i will never like to be friendship with you. I know your history and
i know all other your adress on other different sites.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)