Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sialkot Girls Mobile Numbers
[Image: attachment.php?aid=319]

Hello Friends, My Name is Siddra and I am from Sialkot City of Punjab Pakistan, I am starting this thread to post Sialkot girls mobile numbers here for friendship online. If you are from sialkot city and searching girls mobile numbers then you can search in this thread and you can also post your cell number here for others.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Sukria Mera Thread Post Karnay ke Liay Aur Mujhay Thread Karna Sikhanay Ke Liay Sana. Big Grin
By the way guys Contact me By PM if you have any question about me or my profile Smile
(09-01-2013 07:12 PM)sana Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?aid=319]

Hello Friends, My Name is Siddra and I am from Sialkot City of Punjab Pakistan, I am starting this thread to post Sialkot girls mobile numbers here for friendship online. If you are from sialkot city and searching girls mobile numbers then you can search in this thread and you can also post your cell number here for others.

03466791271 that's my number. enjoy it now...............................
Hi. frndz
I'm AQEEL from skt .i'm new in this page .i search a cuti c nd lovely girl .
only girlz contect me at this num 03431443633
i am now rawal pindi but bohat dost or rishtey dar hain sialkot main,,03212627004,,ager app chaho to miss call dey dena

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)