Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pakistani Housewife in Bed Room
[Image: attachment.php?aid=289]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Hy g vry god hips and u lok sexy can u ***** my .......
hi you look so cute cntct me 03331480826
Hello Housewives Lovers, Just PM me To meet me by whatsApp or Viber. Smile
My conte # 03142572407
I m Sexy boy in karachi any female from karachi Married Unmarried ,
Divorced and Unsatisfied Women if you interested For Real Sex , Sex Friend Ship,
free sexy
Hi I am Nazli.

Me and my boyfriend offering our S*X services to all of you in Karachi. We want money so that is why we earn it with pleasure. So you can ***k me separately or in front of my boyfriend. Also we offer lesbian sex and three some sex. My BF is ready to attend your calls at his number *******. Set the rates and date first. *** s*x is more painful that is why it will cost MORE. We are waiting your calls from all over the world. Specially from dubai and karachi.

Love ya! Nazo.
@ nazopari

I have Removed your Mobile Number, You Do not have permission to Trap people here.
hy house wife plz send mujhay apna number ma chat par bat karna chata ho jan
hi i need a good friend like house wife so plz call me girls my num is 03029541422
hey m amir and i can do nonstop 8hrs if any women or strong girl want to feel then call me 0.3.3.4.3.5.8.7.8.6.1.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)