Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Lahore Girls Mobile Number - Saira Choudary
The world is combination of the couples in any field of life. In this world every one has the couple. Some people find their partner very soon and some people are trying every moment for getting her choice. The world is made by friendship the basically the word human means love. Pakistan is a famous country all over the world for the best nature and the God gifted beauty.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=282]
Thousands of the people each year visit Pakistan to inspire from the beauty of this land. The beauty of the male and female of Pakistan is attractive and many people around like these. In fact the people of Pakistan are so sweet and their nature and love inspire many people of them. The boys of Pakistan used fashionable dress designs all time to look smart. The girls of Pakistan are awesome no words about their beauty. The girls and boys want to make friendships with each other and they boys are much forward in this case. Every boy has many friends from boys and girls and he even search for more fun stuff. Lahore is the heart of Pakistan. It is very impressive city according to the friendships. People of other cities think that the people of Lahore are so attractive, lovely and charming.

The stories of the friendships of the people of Lahore are famous every where. The girls of Lahore are like chocolates and every one want to make contact with them and they too. The girls also want to make friendship with the boys and girls to enjoy each moment of her life with the friends. Saira Choudary is also an attractive, hot and lovely girl. Saira lives in Lahore and works as assistant manger in a private organization. She is the heart beat of all the staff members and all love her very much. Her dress designs and fashion is stunning and she likes it. She has much free time after her duty and she likes to spend the best time with friends. She loves chat with boys on mobile and like the boys a lot. So all the boys from Pakistan start the friendship with the hot by leaving your mobile number below and start the fun.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
my name is taimoor malik from lahore gulberg3 03143226086 contct number....
03428746011 is my persnl number Saira Choudary plz contact with me i love you alt..
agar koi esi larki say bat karna chahta hai jo har waqt whats app or viber chat karti hai . tu wo hai afza jo faysal bnk may kam karti hai . no hai us ka 0321****** . ap chk kr saktay ho really chat crazy girl hai

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)