Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gujranwala Girl Mobile Number - Sumaiya Hamad
I am going to write an article about Pakistani City Gujranwala, in this article you will read about Gujranwala and its people. The main topic of this article is that All over Pakistani boys and girls are interested in friends or not and what about the feelings of Gujranwala people about love and friendship. Here you will also know that which one is the most popular and suitable chat-room for all Pakistani girls and boys. Here we are showing one of the stunning and beautiful Gujranwala girls; her name is Sumaiya Hamad.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=281]
Sumaiya Hamad is living with her family in Gujranwala Pakistan. Sumaiya Hamad is 24 years old and Sumaiya Hamad is studying in MBA in Gujranwala private college. Sumaiya Hamad has many friends and lovers in her college but beside that Sumaiya Hamad like to make many other Pakistani friends for mobile gossip. That’s why Sumaiya Hamad decided to join some social networks where Sumaiya Hamad can make some friends for mobile chitchat. Sumaiya Hamad tried a lot but finally Sumaiya Hamad visited our site of Pakistani girl’s mobile numbers and joined it. Sumaiya Hamad saw lots of Pakistani girls and boys have already joined this site for friendship. Sumaiya Hamad really likes this site because this is made for all Pakistani boys and girls and all those people who love mobile chat. I know that Pakistani boys and very serious about this situation these days but they don’t have the numbers of Pakistani girls that’s why they are also searching.

So here I am telling you that visit our site and you will find many Pakistani boy’s and girls mobile numbers here. The entire members and visitor come here to make friendship with Pakistani people for mobile conversation. I hope that you will like this site of friendship but the important thing is that don’t forget to share your private mobile number in the comments box below. You can also share this site among friends and lovers to spread this great relation among all Pakistani boys and girls. Keep in touch and you will really enjoy it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)