Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Karachi Girl Mobile Number - Sadia Khan
Karachi is the beautiful and elegant city of Pakistan between other cities. Pakistani people really like to visit there to take enjoyment in the nice-looking parks, gardens, shopping Malls and some other stunning places. The boys and girls of Karachi are very intelligent, beautiful and friendly. These days all over Pakistani boys and girls are really interested in friendship. Everyone is trying to find some best for mobile chatting in Karachi.
[Image: 2mhshns.jpg]
The girls of Karachi are interested in mobile gossip but they are searching only sincere and true friends. Here we are showing one of the stunning and beautiful Karachi girls; her name is Sadia Khan. Sadia Khan is living with her family in Karachi Pakistan. Sadia Khan is 21 years old and Sadia Khan is studying in D.Com in Karachi private college. Sadia Khan has many friends and lovers in her college but beside that Sadia Khan like to make many other Pakistani friends for mobile gossip. That’s why Sadia Khan decided to join some social networks where Sadia Khan can make some friends for mobile chitchat.

Sadia Khan tried a lot but finally Sadia Khan visited our site of Pakistani girl’s mobile numbers and joined it. Sadia Khan saw lots of Pakistani girls and boys have already joined this site for friendship. Sadia Khan really likes this site because this is made for all Pakistani boys and girls and all those people who love mobile chat. I know that Pakistani boys and very serious about this situation these days but they don’t have the numbers of Pakistani girls that’s why they are also searching. So here I am telling you that visit our site and you will find many Pakistani boy’s and girls mobile numbers here.

The entire members and visitor come here to make friendship with Pakistani people for mobile discussion. I hope that you will like this site of friendship but the important thing is that don’t forget to share your private mobile number in the comments box below. You can also share this site among friends and lovers to spread this great relation among all Pakistani boys and girls. Keep in touch and you will really enjoy it.
My conte # 03142572407
I m Sexy boy in karachi any female from karachi Married Unmarried ,
Divorced and Unsatisfied Women if you interested For Real Sex , Sex Friend Ship,
free sexy
You can contact me for friendship sex and anything you want.
my sell no 03072661650 my Skype I'd. sajid.hk1
my Facebook I'd is plz flow me
PM me your number girls : - I'll promise you;ll never forget the night that you'll spend with me
03422798747 i am here only for u sadia if you are interested then call me
Hi saadia
How are you pl contact me on my email address for friend ship
hy my nam is asim my #03128317848
I m Sexy boy in karachi any female from karachi Married Unmarried ,
Divorced and Unsatisfied Women if you interested For Real Sex , Sex Friend Ship,
free sexy - See more at:
i m waqar only frnd ship
hy sadia contact me 03052420878

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)