Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Lahore Girl Mobile Number - Henna Wajid
The article I am going to write down is about the most well-liked and apprehensive city of Pakistan. Lahore is an extremely contemporary and trendy city of Pakistan. The inhabitants of Lahore are educated and friendly. The boys and girls of Lahore are welcoming and affectionate. Most of Pakistani common people crave to make some friends for mobile discussion in Lahore Pakistan.
[Image: egyb8n.jpg]
Actually all over Pakistani boys and girls are well known for friendship that’s why every where you will just watch the friendship of boys and girls. Here we have a local girl of Lahore her name is Henna Wajid. Henna Wajid is a very beautiful and remarkable girl. Henna Wajid is 21 years old and she is studying these days in Lahore College. Henna Wajid is living in Lahore with her family. Henna Wajid is a broad minded girl of Lahore Pakistan, she crave to have happiness and especial occasions in her life. But the real pleasure and amusement is accurate friendship. That’s why Henna Wajid craves to make some best friends for Mobile chat; Henna Wajid really likes mobile chitchat and also online conversations. I know that most of Pakistani girls and boys are trying to make some best friends across Pakistan and they are trying to find different types of ways to make friends. Here we are providing one of the best platforms for online make conversation and mobile chitchat.

All over Pakistani girls and boys visit here to make some friends across Pakistan. Henna Wajid is also one of those girls who joined our site to make friends. This is a very good prospect for all Pakistani boys and girls who love mobile chitchat for the reason that most of our visitors like mobile make conversation. They have shared their personal numbers in comments box for friendship. If anyone of you is interested in Pakistani friendship so visit here and join our site of Pakistani mobile numbers and friendship. I hope that all Pakistani girls and women as well other countries people will like this site of friendship. After that you can enjoy your new friendship. But don’t forget to share your personal number in comments box below.
no to dya nae hwa 03155764575 yeh mra no ha agar chating karna a6a lgta hai tou mra xth karoooooooooo
If u wanna contact me then its my 03473277472 numb....
Hey if u wanna friendship with then contect me 03084300431
agar koi esi larki say bat karna chahta hai jo har waqt whats app or viber chat karti hai . tu wo hai afza jo faysal bnk may kam karti hai . no hai us ka 03210321*******. ap chk kr saktay ho really chat crazy girl hai
um usman
frm lahore
walton road lhr cant
my cntct num is
um usman
frm lahore
walton road lhr cant
my cntct num is
ns glam salon & spa . we are proudly offering you body massage + body scrub + menicure+pedicure injust Rs 1500 . limited tim offer . karim block market iqbal town lhr.
03073293478 my num plz cotact me girls
hey....call and contact me .. *******

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)