Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Karachi Girl Mobile Number – Sanam Malik
This is the article about the friendships about the girls and boys across the world and there are many people in the world that want to make friendship with the girls and boys. The friendships among the girls and boys are very common in the life. The people of the world are interested in the girls and they love the time with each other. Pakistan is the very famous country in the world.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=277]

It is very famous for the beauty present in it. The beauty of the people of the country are heart catching and they boys and girls are smart and dashing. The beautiful and fashionable girls hold the special place in the heart of the people and they are enjoying the love of the people. Karachi is the famous and popular city in Pakistan. There are many beautiful places and parks made especially for entertainment in the life and this is why many people around the country love the city and want to visit there. The boys of the city are highly interested in friendships with the girls. They are sharing all their best time with the girls in the parties and other events and they like this. The girls of the city are highly involved in the friendships with the boys and girls and they girls love mobile relations with the boys and girls a lot.

Sanam Malik is the beautiful girl of Karachi. She is so nice and innocent. She is the student of B.A part 2. Sanam likes to study a lot and she is giving a lot of time to the study. Sanam likes to send messages to her friends in her free time and she enjoys the time with the girls and boys. She loves to have some good friends to chat her in the free time and those that provide all the entertainment to her as soon as possible. Here she allows all the boys and girls across the country to become her friends by leaving your mobile numbers and comments below and start friendship with the Sanam Malik and enjoy her friendship.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

sajid. 03072661650 from Karachi
hy rida my name is shoaib from karachi 0313-2968678 its my number
You can contact me for friendship & anything you want.(Karachi)
Mobile Number # 0313-2291278
See more at: http://www.friendz-power.com/showthread.php?tid=1422
+971566374556 whatsapp me girls
hey if you want to have fun/sex with me so contact me 03328289043
i m 21 year old,lives in karachi
Hello sanam i want to * u.
I AM HOT UNIVERSITY PROF. FROM KARACHI I WANT SEXY FRIENDSHIP WITH KARACHI GIRLS PLS CONTACT ME AT 03327884310
Tamam dosto aur buzurgo ko meri taraf se Baa adab Asslam-o-Alikum. Mera NAme ManzoorAhmed hay aur main apnay liay Aik khoobsoorat aur naik larki talash kar raha hoon. meyn job be karta hon, Agar koi bhi larki muj se shadi karna chahti hay tou muj se raanta kar sakti hai. Agar main aap ko pasand hoon tou muj ko PM kar dain, mera cont no ye hi 03363446792, Whatsapp and viber par bhi available hoon. Main Urdu Speaking hoon aur dharki sindh city main rehta hoon. House apna Zaati hay.

I am an Urdu speaking boy from dharki city Pakistan and I am looking here a beautiful bride for marriage from Karachi city, I have my own house so please contact me for marriage.
add me +923232934994

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)