Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Rawalpindi Girl Mobile Number - Maimoona Ali
Rawalpindi is the city of very simple and normal people, but the importance of this city is that all the people are educated and most of them are trying to start their own business in Rawalpindi. You may have watched the job vacancies in different newspapers, and this is the only city in Pakistan which has many job opportunities daily. The people of Rawalpindi are very hard worker, and because of the inhabitants Rawalpindi became a civilized city of Pakistan.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=274]

But here we are talking about something else; our today’s topic is the friendship and love of Rawalpindi people. You have known about the people of Rawalpindi and their business but here you will know about their friendship and love. The boys and girls of Rawalpindi are very interested in friendship; mostly the girls of Rawalpindi are very famous for mobile conversation and chatting. They are the eager of mobile chitchat. Maimoona Ali is a local citizen of Rawalpindi Pakistan; she is the beautiful and stunning girl of her colony. Maimoona Ali is living with her family in Rawalpindi Pakistan. She is very happy because of her stylish and well developed family; all the members of her family are well educated and hard worker.
Maimoona Ali is also well educated and nowadays she is working in a well known fashion boutique for designing stylish and fashionable costumes for Pakistani ladies. Maimoona Ali is also interested in mobile chatting with Pakistani boys and girls; Maimoona Ali wants to make friends especially for mobile chatting for her free time. Maimoona Ali made her personal page in our site of friendship and Pakistani girls’ mobile numbers. This is the only platform of chat-room for all Pakistani girls and boys. Here you will find thousand of Pakistani girls and boys who visit here just to make some friends for mobile conversation. If anyone wants to become the mobile friend of Maimoona Ali so visit here and join her for friendship. I hope that you will like the friendship of Maimoona Ali very much. But don’t forget to share your personal mobile number in the comments box below for other visitors and members.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

hi mahmona may i friendship with u i am from lahore and i down B.A i saw ur picture nice my cont # 03229118763
sajjad jutt

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Hi girls. contact me this no
hi i wana 4riend ship with u ... 03155073007
i want friend ship with you .i witing your reply sms
@ sajjadfaisaljutt

Nice Picture

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)