Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Multan Girls Mobile Number – Sidra Ali
Today the article I am going to write is about a Pakistani girl who wants to friendship and wants some handsome Pakistani boy mobile numbers. But before I tell you about friendship because if you better know about friend then you can easily feel the feeling of other person. Friendship is a very beautiful relationship that gives you happiness in you every kind of problem and sadness.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=271]

In the friendship you have a chance to know the other person feeling abut you’re self that your friend is really honest with you or not. Friendship is very famous in all over the world, people of every kind makes friends because a best plus honest friend is who really care about your self and also about feeling. Especially Pakistani young generation really like friendship and do not do any thing without their friends because they know that honest friends are always giving you best answers. Pakistani young generation really like friendship, all Pakistani boys want to friendship with a beautiful girl but there is no any proper palace where you find you kind of people for friendship.

So, it’s a golden chance to everyone whom wants to friendship with pure Pakistani girls. Now first I tell you about her life style and also about her culture because if you like her and want to friendship with her then you can easily win her heart more easily. She lives in Multan, Multan is a very beautiful city of Pakistan especially the girls of Multan are looking very nice. Now I am going to tell you about her self hat her name is Sidra Ali and she is 23 years beautiful lady.

Sidra has lots of time in her home because she already completed her qualification and knows her parents want to marriage with her but know she don’t want to marriage, she just want to spend good time with their friends therefore she want to makes new friends on the mobile and want some mobile numbers. She also uploaded her personal photo that you can also see into the top of this article. So, if you want to friendship with her then leave you number into the below comment box.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
helo i am usama my contact no is 03007000748[/b]
Bhool Jaane Ka "HOSLA", Na Tha, Na Hay, Na Hoga..,

Reh Kar Bhi Tu "JUDA", Na Tha, Na Hay, Na Hoga..,

Mil Kar "KISI" Aur Se Kya Milna..,

Tere "JAISA" Na Tha, Na Hay, Na Hoga,!.!,
(_/\_\_ Udass
Go@D MoRniNg.
Hi my nmbr 03408394001 . hope to see u soon
Helo please join me. Line. WhatsApp 03002923056
Hi girl sunny sagar good looking agar ap mujh se mobile sex karna chate ha to mujhay is number par msg kara pore razdare ho

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)