Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Fatima Khan Islamabad Girl Mobile Number
The article I am going to write down is about the most well-liked and predictable city of Pakistan. Islamabad is a very contemporary and admired city of Pakistan. The population of Islamabad is well educated and well behavior. The boys and girls of Islamabad are welcoming and affectionate.
Most of Pakistani common people crave to make some friends for mobile discussion in Islamabad Pakistan. Actually all over Pakistani boys and girls are well known for friendship that’s why every where you will just watch the friendship of boys and girls. Here we have a local girl of Islamabad her name is Fatima Khan. Fatima Khan is a very beautiful and remarkable girl. Fatima Khan is 22 years old and she is studying these days in Islamabad College. Fatima Khan is living in Islamabad with her family. Fatima Khan is a broad minded girl of Islamabad Pakistan, she crave to have happiness and especial occasions in her life. But the real happiness and entertainment is true friends.
That’s why Fatima Khan craves to make some best friends for Mobile chat; Fatima Khan really likes mobile chitchat and also online conversations. I know that most of Pakistani girls and boys are trying to make some best friends across Pakistan and they are searching different types of ways to make friends. Here we are providing one of the best platforms for online chat and mobile gossip. All over Pakistani girls and boys visit here to make some friends across Pakistan. Fatima Khan is also one of those girls who joined our site to make friends.
This is a very good opportunity for all Pakistani boys and girls who love mobile chat because most of our visitors like mobile chat. They have shared their personal numbers in comments box for friendship. If anyone of you is interested in Pakistani friendship so visit here and join our site of Pakistani mobile numbers and friendship. I hope that all Pakistani girls and women as well other countries people will like this site of friendship. After that you can enjoy your new friendship. But don’t forget to share your personal number in comments box below.
03458606498...join me
hi sweetie may i ask your phone num?
For What???????
well madam i guess you didn't mentioned her number.. did you?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)