Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rawalpindi Girl Mobile Number - Anam Qureshi
Rawalpindi is the normal and well known civilized city of Pakistan which is known for the biggest Army Base that is situated in Rawalpindi. Beside this Rawalpindi is also known as the city of organizations. The people of Rawalpindi are speaking two languages mostly Punjabi and Urdu. Rawalpindi is situated in the region of Punjab province. The people of Rawalpindi are educated and respectful. The girls of Rawalpindi are also educated and friendly. Here you will read about the friendship of Rawalpindi girls and boys.
The girls and boys of Rawalpindi are very well known for friendship and romantic occasions. Mostly Rawalpindi boys and girls are visiting with their boyfriends and girlfriends for parties, functions, picnics, travels, and entertainment parties. The girls and boys of Rawalpindi are known for their friendship as well because the friendship of Rawalpindi girls and boys are real, true and sincere. Rawalpindi girls don’t like to make those friends who don’t know about friendship and its roles and method. Here we have a local girl of Rawalpindi; her name is Anam Qureshi. Anam Qureshi is living with her family in Rawalpindi Pakistan. Anam Qureshi has a very rich family and very well made house with all conveniences. Anam Qureshi has her own latest model car.
Anam Qureshi is 20 years old and she is a student of FSC. Anam Qureshi really like to chat with new and friends and lovers throughout mobile phone. She is trying to make many more friends for mobile gossip that’s why she joined our site of friendship and made her own profile with full detail. Here you can also watch her picture and mobile number. But the important thing is that if you want to be the best friend of Anam Qureshi so you have to join this site and after that invite her for friendship. Anam Qureshi will decide to select you as friend or not. If she accepts you as friend then you will have the personal information and her mobile number as well. So don’t waste your time in fake site visit here and make your dream possible by joining this site of Pakistani friendship. I hope that you will like the friendship of Anam Qureshi. But don’t forget to share your mobile number in the comments box below for new members and visitors.
hi sana plz call me on
hi my name is asim my number is 03151533254 contact me
my name is imran my cell number is 03428663345
iam asghar my lucky number is 03401531776
if u need real frnd ship me ready me city is rwp
21 yrs male.
hello 03362708171 waiting for u anum

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)