Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Rawalpindi Girl Mobile Number – Sonia Karim
Rawalpindi is the famous and lovely city of Pakistan. It is very famous and popular because of the beautiful places, parks nice buildings and free environment for all the people to enjoy their life. Many of the citizens visit these places for enjoyment with the friends and families. The people of Pakistan are interested in making friendship a lot and they are struggling to make girl friends and they want to pass the time with their girlfriends in the parks for enjoyment and fun in the life. The boys like Pakistani girls due to their fashions and attitude.
They are good looking and intelligent and the Pakistani girl also love to have some nice and good friends that they can enjoy the time with them. The girls mostly love mobile friendships with the boys and also they like to go out with the friends for entertainment and fun. The boys like their girl friends and try to keep them happy all the time by providing all the things and fulfilling all their wishes. They girls also like the people of Rawalpindi for the friends because they are so nice and smart and they know all the rules and methods to keep their girl friends happy all the time. The girls of Rawalpindi are also so nice and lovely and they also want to make friendships with the boys and girls a lot. Sonia Karim is the gorgeous girl of Rawalpindi. Sonia is living in Rawalpindi without her family for completing her study. Her family lives in Abbottabad.
Sonia came to Rawalpindi for completing her degree to become a doctor and she likes this profession. After her college Sonia is free and she got very bored alone at her apartment and she wants to have some good friends that she can enjoy the time by contacting them. Sonia loves mobile chat with the friends and she loves to enjoy each moment with the friends. Now she allow all the boys and girls of Pakistan to become her friends easily just leave your mobile numbers in the box given below and Sonia will soon contact you on your mobile phone for friendship.
hai...i imran agr waqi wo ho..,aur dil many to...try this numb...03018808649...
hy ia m tahir plz call me on
hi I am Azhar kayani plz cal me 03455337070 and 03135337070
Friendship Is Like Gold,
Worthless If it's Fake
But Priceless If It's REAL...
hello dear sonia if like friendship with me then contect me on 03457367944

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)