Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Rawalpindi Girl Mobile Number – Iram Nadeem
The friendship between girls and boys become very common in the world through the use of internet and mobile phone and all the boys and girls can easily contact their friends in short time. All over the world people are doing friendships with boys and girls and they really enjoy this. In Pakistan the people are also adopt this method and started friendships with the girls and boys. Pakistan is naturally made very beautiful and there are many beautiful parks and other places for the visits.
The people really enjoy visiting there and they enjoy the time with their friends. The girls and boys are interested in friendships with the girls and boys and they are spending time with them happily and they are enjoying it. The girls of Pakistan love to become the friend of many boys and girls and they are so attractive that all the boys and the girls want to become the friends of them. Rawalpindi is the famous city of the Pakistan according to the beautiful places and the friendships of the boys and girls. The boys and girls of the city are getting entertainment from the friends and they are mostly stay in touch with the friends to keep everyone happy. Iram Nadeem is a lovely and attractive girl of the Rawalpindi. She is the assistant manager in a private organization.
She is well educated and fashionable that forces the people to love her and the attitude and styles are awesome. Iram Nadeem is living with her family and she is the darling of her family. Iram wants to have great friends in her life that can provide much happiness to her in the life. She is in search for finding the best friends across Pakistan so this could be a great chance for all those who want to become her friends and she love to contact you soon. Only leave your mobile numbers and comments about Iram in the box given below and start friendship forever and enjoy the life with Iran Nadeem.
sent me some girls num plz 03030195922
Wo Dhondtey Rahay Hamey Idhar Udhar Shayad Unhey Hamari Taalash Thi..

äy |)o$t

Par Afsoos Jis Qabar par Thy Qadam unkey ussi Mei Humari Laash thi..*
hi contact me my number is 00971551342105 from dubai my fb name is ehtisham sheikh
@ ehtisham

Ehalan Wa Sehlan Marhaba
These are real numbers?

http://www.paksiyasat.com
03315273752 anyone can contact me to have fun
hi sana..Please txt me irum's number.03229557437
If u like to frndship with me its my num 03145229097
Contact with me 03353535435 aphm.99@gmail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)