Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gujranwala Girl Mobile Number - Afshan Naz
The article we are discussing today is about the popular and well known city of Pakistan, the name of this city is Gujranwala. This city is situated near Islamabad and Lahore, the location of Gujranwala is very beautiful. This is a local and traditional city of Pakistan which is known for its produce products. We can also say that Gujranwala is the city of Factories and most of the people known this city by their products. The people of Gujranwala are very hard worker and welcoming. Here we are showing one of the eye-catching and gorgeous Gujranwala girls; her name is Afshan Naz. She is living with her family in Gujranwala Pakistan. Afshan Naz is 21 years old and she is studying in I.COM in Gujranwala private college. Afshan Naz has many friends and lovers in her college but beside that she like to make many other Pakistani friends for mobile gossip.
That’s why she decided to join some social networks where she can make some friends for mobile gossip. She tried a lot but finally she visited our platform of gossip of Pakistani girl’s mobile numbers and joined it. Afshan Naz saw lots of Pakistani girls and boys have already joined this platform of gossip for friendship. Afshan Naz really likes this platform of gossip because this is made for all Pakistani boys and girls and all those people who love mobile chat. I know that Pakistani boys and very serious about this situation these days but they don’t have the numbers of Pakistani girls that’s why they are also searching.
So here I am telling you that visit our platform of gossip and you will find many Pakistani boy’s and girls mobile numbers here. The entire members and visitor come here to make friendship with Pakistani people for mobile conversation. I hope that you will like this platform of gossip of friendship but the important thing is that don’t forget to share your personal mobile number in the comments box below. You can also share this platform of gossip among friends and lovers to spread this great relation among all Pakistani boys and girls. Keep in touch and you will really enjoy it.
me from lahore cell num 0570 plz call me main boy frend talash kr rai hon
nisha khan 20 here for ph sex and cam sex or real sex
only serious friends rabta kre
hi kashanking666@gmail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)