Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Gujarat Girl Mobile Number – Anila Waqar
The friendships among the people become a fun in the modern world. All over the world people are highly involved in making friendships with the girls and boys. Beside this the girls of the world are also interested in making many of the relations with the boys and girls. The people of Pakistan also love to make relations with the girls and boys and they love to spend time with their friends outside homes to enjoy the time and entertain each other from the beauty and nice places. The girls of Pakistan are highly interested in the relations with the boys and they love many boy friends across the country. The boys of Pakistan are also in search of making friendships with the cute girls of Pakistan. They are using many methods of friendship and they love to make mobile friendships with the girls and boys in the country. The girls like mobile relations and they are almost busy in sending messages to the friends and enjoy their reply. Anila Waqar is the cute girl from Gujarat and this city is very famous for the friendships among the girls and boys. The girls of the city are nice and beautiful that all the people love to make friendship with them. Anila is the student of the B.A and she love to study a lot and she loves to become a teacher. She is good looking and attractive and she likes to make friendships with many boys and girls and this is why she uses her mobile phone to contact the friends and stay in touch with them all. Here in this site Anila loves to make more friends all over the country and she allows all the boys and girls from Pakistan to start friendship with her easily by sending mobile numbers and comments to her below for friendship and soon you will get a reply from Anila for friendship.
alina men sy dosti ka khwahish mnd hon agr ap like kro to jwb zror dijiay ga..........................

Heart!!!*"' Me & My Heart "'*!!!Heart
hy plz contect me only girl iam sigel i went a good girl fariend 03315003652

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)