Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Girl Mobile Number – Sabina Karim
Pakistan is the world’s famous country. Pakistan is full of beautiful places and natural beauty. The Pakistan is also called the piece of paradise because it is so nice decorated with the natural objects in the world. The people of the Pakistan are so nice and lovely that also attract the beauty. The beauty of the people increases the beauty of the country. The people of Pakistan started the friendships with the girls and boys and they are very good in friendships with others. The boys of Pakistan are much involved in making friendship with girls and the boys like the girlfriends a lot. Most of the boys spend time outside with the girlfriends and they tried all the things that can make their girlfriends happy. The girls of Pakistan also want to have friendship in the region and they are meeting their friends enjoying with them and much more. Faisalabad is the famous city according to the boys and girls friendships. The boys of the city are well looking and educated they know all the ways of keeping their friends happy and they are performing all the things by which the girlfriends like them. The girls of the city are also involved much in the friendship with the boys and they really love it. Sabina Karim is the lovely girl of Faisalabad. She is doing job as fashion designer and she likes her job a lot. She is using the latest fashion dresses and she looks stunning in that. Sabina in her free time likes to chat with her friends and all the friends like her a lot and they are making parties to enjoy with her outside. Sabina also love to make many friends of boys and girls that can provide happiness and joy to her in her free time and she is searching for the best friends. So all the boys and girls who want to make friendship with Sabina leave your mobile number down in the box and start friendship.
i am abid here and i belong to faisalabad any body want to make me friendship.
cal me 06 am mahrukh. Nick nam maina. Frm karachi gulistan e johar near mosmiyat. Cmplte adres bad mai phly cal par satisfy kro
i want a decent girl friend. contact with me 03007963334
koi bhi larki dosti karna pasand chati ho to msg me
my numdr is 92-313-4246603

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)