Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Girl Mobile Number – Rabia Naveed
In this post we want to share some new experience of the friendships in the world. In the world nowadays people are trying to make friends a lot and the girl friendship are on highest levels at the world. All over the world people started friendship with the girls and they are doing it so nice. The people are giving time to their friends and enjoy their presence in the life. Pakistan is also a famous country according to the friendships. The culture of Pakistan has always these friendships and the boys and girls are involved in these friendships. The boys are really interested in making the relations with the hot and lovely girls and the same the girls also want to have good boy friends in touch and the boys and girls are started the entertainment in the life. In Pakistan there are many places that are very famous for the friendships of the girls and boys and one of the important places is Faisalabad. This city is important according to the beautiful environment and friendships among the girls and boys. Mostly it is seen that the boys with their girl friends spend their much time in parks and other visiting places to enjoy their company and the girls love it too. They girls also got happy by making events out side with the boy friends and enjoy the life. Rabia Naveed is a lovely of Faisalabad. She is working as fashion designer and she is very beautiful. She is doing a great job in which she become bore sometimes and she want to have some best friends that she can enjoy her time in their company and enjoy the life. She mostly love mobile friendships with the friends and she love to chat with the friends all time. She wants all the boys and girls across Pakistan to become her friends and enjoy the life with Rabia by only leaving your mobile number in the box given below and start the fun with the beautiful girl of Faisalabad.
Make me ur frend my no#03467629277
sana me ayaan form lhr 03420606160
hy saname haris form lahore
kya ap friendship karo ge hai to msg me my numbr is
Plzzz i want to contact with u
03237696346 is my number contact me
well lets give it a try 03406950073

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)