Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Faisalabad Girl Mobile Number – Ayesha Ahmad
In this world many of the people in this world are very interested to be in touch with the girls and they want a lot of girls to be in touch with the girls and love them. It is the nature of the humans that they are really attracted by the beauty and fashion naturally. The bys love the girls to be the friend of them and they are doing many more things to keep the girls happy. The girls also love the boys and they like to make friendship with boys too and this is all about the nature. Pakistan is the famous country in the world and it most famous for the friendships of the boys and girls. The boys are so loving and forward in the friendships with the girls and they are spending the most of their time in the company of the girls and they like their company. The girls are so nice and they styles and fashion of Pakistani girls are attractive and the girls look stunning. The girls also like to have links with the boys and they like that they boys love them and they become special in all the friends. Faisalabad is the most beautiful city of the Pakistan and the people of Faisalabad are so well and good. The boys and girls like to have many friends in touch. The boys are so well in making friendship with girls and they make their girl friends happy all the time and the girls also enjoy the time with the boys. Ayesha Ahmad is the best girl in Faisalabad. She is working in the private call center and she is so lovely. She is the sweet heart of all the people and many of the people love her and want to be the friends of her. Ayesha also loves to make many friends from boys and girls. She uses her mobile chat to stay in touch with friends. So every one across Pakistan easily make Ayesha your friends and leave your mobile number in the box below.
Contact Me at 03458385965, i would never trait/mess
kasa han aap frnds plz contet me wait your sms
i am abid here and i belong to faisalabad any body want to make me friendship.
wo larka cl kary jo kam se kam 3o mint se zyda mjhy khush rkhy meri dard se chiky jisne nikal sari umar fre mai us se jis jis se wo kahe ga us se ghr bola k karwaoge. Par mjhy dard hna chaiye. Chlnge hai koi mard ka bacha mardg' cl me
han g main hon asli mard dil kry tu azma kr dekh lo my nbr 03007980391

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)