Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nadia Ali from Shahdad Kot Sindh Pakistan require Best Friends
Shahdad Kot is the town of Sindh Pakistan. This is a very beautiful town because the location is near the border of Balochistan Province. The people of this town are from both provinces, I mean balochi and Sindi both people are living in this Shahdad Kot. Mostly the people of this town are educated and well respected. The girls of this town are better then boys in respect, manner, attitude and other hard working. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the girls of Shahdad Kot Sindh Pakistan. Here in this article we have a local girl of Shahdad Kot. She is very intelligent and gentle and telling us about her town. Her name is Nadia Ali and she is 23 years old. She is studying BBA and having the desire of finance assistant in any business Company. Any way every girl has their own desire and wishes about their remains life. Nadia Ali is telling us about her self and also other girls of Shahdad Kot. She said that most of the girls in this town are living in home. They don’t have permission to do outside for trips and enjoyments. She said that most of the girls are very friendly and broad minded. She further said that the girls of Shahdad Kot are searching throughout internet and mobile those friends who can chat with them throughout mobile phone. Nowadays SMS chat is very common in Shahdad Kot between Boys and girls. They are maintaining their friendship throughout mobile SMS and chat in free time. She said that I am personally one of them I also want to make friends for mobile chatting. She said that I like to chat with new friends from all over Pakistan. Nadia Ali has many friends and all of them are going chat with her through mobile phone and beside that she likes to make more friends from all over Pakistan. it means the people of Pakistan girls and boys are the keen of friendship. And they really like to make friendship with Pakistani girls and boys throughout mobile phone. If you also want to be one of them so visit here and get the number of Nadia Ali and start chatting with her through mobile phone. I hope that this new friendship will give you much fun and entertainment. Share your comments with us in the comments box below.
Hi tHeRe ! tHiS iS faHaD heRe AnD soRRy 2 sAy tHat I HaVe nO tiMe 2 cLeArLy inTroDuCe mY seLf i HoPe yOu dOn'T MinD sO iF yOu wAnT a TrUe fRnD tHen caL mE oR yOu cAn aLsO tXt mE oN mY tHiS NumBr " 0300-3477006 "
Hi nadia sms here03076795344

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

TANHAHeart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)