Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Nabila Mohid from Shorkot Punjab wants Mobile Friendship
Shorkot is the city of Province Punjab Pakistan. This is a historical City according to past battles and other historical activities. The tomb of latter is also in the center of this city that was sent by Mughal Emperor Shah Alam for spreading Islam in Shorkot city. Most of the people know very well about this city and lots of people have visited also. The population of this city is large and most of them are well educated. The poverty is also very high in this area. The people of this city are very hard worker and gentle. The girls of this city are the real attractiveness. Here I am going to describe the girls of Shorkot Punjab Pakistan. All the girls of Pakistan are well known for beauty, look, intelligence, skilled and friendship, the girls of this city are popular by mobile Friendship. Shorkot is a city of skilled girls who have the power to make friendship throughout mobile phone. There are many people who use internet but mostly and usually activity is using mobile in this city. There are very less people who want to make friends throughout internet all of them are trying to find the cell phone numbers of Pakistani girls and start friendship with them through mobile phone. Nabila Mohid is a beautician in Shorkot Punjab Pakistan. She said that I and my friends all want to make friendship for mobile phone. She said that I personally have many friends and I daily chat with them by SMS. She said my friends Bano, Mahnoor, Shagufta, Nazia, Shabnam, Aliya, Hajra, Fatima and many other, these all are my university friends and we all want friendship for mobile phone. If anyone of you want to be our friends and chat with us throughout SMS or call so collect our numbers from this site. This was the short conversation and notification of Nabila Mohid. You have heard that what she told you about her and friends friendship. So what are you waiting for visit now and get their numbers from here and start a new and fresh friendship with beautiful girls of Pakistan. But don’t forget to share comments with us about these girls in the comments box below.
salam nabila mohid iam salman ahmed frm hyd cn u frndshp wthme my cntct nmbr is 03343448054
my name is salman. If u or ur friend like to frindship with then send me ur number in privat msg. I am from toba tek singh.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)