Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bano from Sarai Alamgir Pakistan contact number
Sarai Alamgir is the popular town of Gujarat. This is a very historical place according to past battles. In the history of this place a battle of Alexander also took place. The population of this town is about 60,000. The most important information about its name is. It was the Sarai place of king Alamgir. That's why it was established by the name of Sarai Alamgir. The people of this city are very hard worker and intelligent. This city is well known by the beauty of girls in this city. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Here I am telling you about the girls of Sarai Alamgir that how much they are loving and friendly. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Sarai Alamgir want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile phone. Here we have Bano from Sarai Alamgir Pakistan. She visit our site and said in the comments box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online chatting that's why I am leaving my mobile number in the comments box if anyone of you want to have a chat with me. So visit here and adjoin my number in your handset. If you are paying attention in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait any longer. Add the number of Bano in your phone and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that these numbers of Pakistani girls will help you to make many friends. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)