Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Abeedah from Talagang Pakistan mobile number
Talagang is a normal city of Punjab Pakistan. Most of the people know about this city and its people. This is not very famous but this is a very beautiful place in Punjab province of Pakistan. The people of this city are very hospitalized and brave. The girls of this city are very charming and aggressive. Here in this article you will know about the city of Talagang and about the girls of it. Talagang is an ordinary city with some beautiful places. And the girls of Talagang are very friendly and loving. They are interested in friendship with other people. Most of the girls of Talagang are searching on internet to make some friends. Abeedah is a young and pretty girl of Talagang. She needs friends. That's why she shared her mobile number in the comments box below for the visitors and members of this site. Actually this is the site of mobile numbers. Here you will find mobile numbers of Pakistani boys and girls. These all people like friendship and they like such boys and girls who can chat with them by mobile phone. Most of the people have already known about nowadays condition of Pakistan. Boys are searching for the numbers of girls and girls are searching for boys numbers. But I think they don’t have real number that’s' why they are still waiting for such site that will show real Pakistani numbers of boys and girls. So don’t worry because now you have one of the best sites of mobile numbers. If you are interested in girl's numbers so visit here and see all the numbers that is given in this site after that select a number for friendship. You have to share your own number in the comments box below. Share your number with your picture then it will be very for the person who like to chat with you or want to be your friend. I hope that these numbers will help you very much.
your number ........................m from talagang
hi i am saqlain from soon valley
i am waiting for ur reply
hy abeedah i am sawar
Heloo friends i AM aleena mra number 0347-655 38 75 hai main aj kal ezam se farig hoon plz muj se dosti karne k liey muje es number py cal karein. good looking or Car wlay sirf Greeeeb not alod
Heloo friends i AM aleena mra number 0347-655 38 75 hai main aj kal ezam se farig hoon plz muj se dosti karne k liey muje es number py cal karein. good looking or Car wlay sirf Greeeeb not alod
Hi eVeRyoNe ! anD iF aNy girL liKe mE sO caL mE oN mY tHis nmBr "03003477006"
(09-16-2012 12:45 AM)Abeedah Wrote:  Talagang is a normal city of Punjab Pakistan. Most of the people know about this city and its people. This is not very famous but this is a very beautiful place in Punjab province of Pakistan. The people of this city are very hospitalized and brave. The girls of this city are very charming and aggressive. Here in this article you will know about the city of Talagang and about the girls of it. Talagang is an ordinary city with some beautiful places. And the girls of Talagang are very friendly and loving. They are interested in friendship with other people. Most of the girls of Talagang are searching on internet to make some friends. Abeedah is a young and pretty girl of Talagang. She needs friends. That's why she shared her mobile number in the comments box below for the visitors and members of this site. Actually this is the site of mobile numbers. Here you will find mobile numbers of Pakistani boys and girls. These all people like friendship and they like such boys and girls who can chat with them by mobile phone. Most of the people have already known about nowadays condition of Pakistan. Boys are searching for the numbers of girls and girls are searching for boys numbers. But I think they don’t have real number that’s' why they are still waiting for such site that will show real Pakistani numbers of boys and girls. So don’t worry because now you have one of the best sites of mobile numbers. If you are interested in girl's numbers so visit here and see all the numbers that is given in this site after that select a number for friendship. You have to share your own number in the comments box below. Share your number with your picture then it will be very for the person who like to chat with you or want to be your friend. I hope that these numbers will help you very much.

Hi, Abeedha how r U,
I m Sherry From Talagang,
I wants to friendship with U..
Plz contact,

Heart

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)