Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20 years old Zaiba Khan from Sanghar Pakistan phone number
Sanghar is the most popular city of Sindh Pakistan. This situated round about 265km far from Karachi Pakistan. This city is popular because Pakistan big airport and railway station are there. This city is also popular for some historical activities. The people of this city are really great and hospitalized. The girls of Sanghar are very beautiful and educated. They are very fashionable and stylish. Actually they are near with the most modern city of Pakistan. And there most of the people are living in a very modern style. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the girls of Sanghar and their best hobbies. First of all I am introducing the girl of Sanghar that visit our site and participate in our mission. Actually we have one of the best sites of mobile numbers. 20 years old Zaiba Khan visited our site and left her number for our members and visitors. If you think so this is a great thing that someone give you her personal number. There are many sites in internet they are using fake numbers. Zaiba Khan also wants to make friends for mobile chatting. She is a student but she is not free that's why she like to have chat on mobile. Here you can easily find the number of Zaiba Khan and also many other Pakistani girls and boys numbers with their pictures and names. If you want o make friends so visit here and share your number with us in the comments box below. Then you can start your friendship with paki girls. You can also share this site amongst your friends and relatives. Visit here and get the number of any girl and then start chatting with her on mobile. This is the dream of every girl so visit here and fulfill the dreams of Pakistani girls.
Hello Dear i want Chat with u on mobile sms Chat.
and i want friendship with u

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)