Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22 years old Jasmin from Taunsa Sharif mobile number
Taunsa Sharif is the popular city of Punjab Pakistan. This city has many best places, because of that this is very popular. Some of the visitors also visit to see these places. The people of this city are very intelligent and hard worker. The girls of this city are very beautiful and friendly. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the city of Taunsa Sharif and also the girls of it. Most of the people have known about this city and its people but here I am going to tell you for your help. The girls of this city want to make friends through internet. They like to chat with boys and girls of Pakistan through mobile. Jasmin is a local girl of Taunsa Sharif. She is 22 years old and she is a student. She visited our site of mobile numbers and shared her number in the comments box below for the people of this site. There are many other boys and girls from all over Pakistan who want to make friends through this site. If you are interested in mobile chatting so visit here and start chatting with Pakistani girls and boys. But you have to share your mobile number in this site for the coming visitors of this site. Most of the people are searching for such people who can chat with them on mobile. But there is no suitable site for them where they can find the numbers of Pakistani girls and boys. You can share this site with other people in your society and town. Those people who are interested in girls so tell them for the friendship of Pakistani girls and boys. Here you will find the real numbers of all Pakistani girls and boys. So don’t waste your time and visit now to see these given numbers. After that is very easy to make them friend. Here you can also see her pictures with her numbers. I8 hope that you will enjoy it very much because of your new friends from Pakistan. These are the real and true friends especially Jasmin from Taunsa Sharif.
sallam dosto.
am male23.

mujhe baught ache dost(GF) ki tilash hai.
i m tounsa sharif, frndshp with me 03447222489
Im sarim male 25 and im an engineer im looking for frndshp and relationshp here in isb any 1 here frm isb pindi looking for frndshp contact me on my cel.no .03422044017

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)