Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Amisha from Sargodha Pakistan mobile number
Sargodha is a very popular and well known city of Pakistan. Most of the people know about this because of its fruits and vegetables and some other things. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the city of Sargodha and also its people. Sargodha is the 9th largest city of Pakistan and 5th number of Punjab. There are also some important government places and because of these places this city is very popular. The people of this city are intelligent and great. This is true that in every city there are some bad people also but here the majority of people are very great. Especially the girls of this area are heart stealer. The beauty of Sargodha girl is very popular in all over Pakistan. Most of the boys from all over Pakistan want to make some girlfriends in Sargodha city because of their friendship and loving attitude. Amisha is a local girl of Sargodha city. She visits our site and left her mobile number with us in the comments box below for the visitors of our site. They want to make mobile friends who can chat with them on mobile phone. They like mobile chatting and mobile SMS. We can also say that they are very intelligent in doing mobile chatting and SMS. There are many boys in Pakistan they also want top chat with Pakistani girls on their mobile phone. If you are also one of them who really like mobile chatting so don’t waste your time and visit here so copy the number of Amish and left your own number in the commne3ts box below for the visitors of this site. Visit here and share this site in internet or in your town. I hope that these given numbers of Pakistani girls will give you one of the best friends in life, wish you best of luck.
hi
salam
how are you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Beauty Of friendship~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
__▒▓████████▓▓▒▒▒
__▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒____________▒▒▒
_▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒________▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒
_▒▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒_____▒▓██▓▓▓▓██▒
__▒▓██████████▓▓▓██▒▒__▒████▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒
___▒▒▓████████*FRIENDSHIP*███▓▓▓████▓▒
____▒▒▓▓█████████*FOREVER*█████████▓▒
_____▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████▓▒▒
_______▒▒▓█████████*MAY*█████████▓▒
_________▒▓████████*GOD*████████▓▒
__________▒▓██████*BLESS*██████▓▒
____________▓███████*U*██████▓▒
_____________▒▓█from Amir ██▓▒
______________▒▓██████████▓
_______________▒▓███████▓▒
________________▒▓█████▓▒
_________________▒▓███▓
__________________▒██▓
___________________▓▓
___________________▒

Plz friendship with me.
main aap se sex karna chahta hun ?
hy i want to meet u any time any were my cell no is 03327372060 plzzzzzzzzz contact me
Hi wHat's uP !
Hi wHat's uP !
(09-16-2012 12:18 AM)AMISHA Wrote:  Sargodha is a very popular and well known city of Pakistan. Most of the people know about this because of its fruits and vegetables and some other things. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the city of Sargodha and also its people. Sargodha is the 9th largest city of Pakistan and 5th number of Punjab. There are also some important government places and because of these places this city is very popular. The people of this city are intelligent and great. This is true that in every city there are some bad people also but here the majority of people are very great. Especially the girls of this area are heart stealer. The beauty of Sargodha girl is very popular in all over Pakistan. Most of the boys from all over Pakistan want to make some girlfriends in Sargodha city because of their friendship and loving attitude. Amisha is a local girl of Sargodha city. She visits our site and left her mobile number with us in the comments box below for the visitors of our site. They want to make mobile friends who can chat with them on mobile phone. They like mobile chatting and mobile SMS. We can also say that they are very intelligent in doing mobile chatting and SMS. There are many boys in Pakistan they also want top chat with Pakistani girls on their mobile phone. If you are also one of them who really like mobile chatting so don’t waste your time and visit here so copy the number of Amish and left your own number in the commne3ts box below for the visitors of this site. Visit here and share this site in internet or in your town. I hope that these given numbers of Pakistani girls will give you one of the best friends in life, wish you best of luck.

Amisha g aap nay jo tarif sargodah ki larkiyon kae baray ki hay main us ko nahi manta keyon kay main nay asi koe khubi sargodah ki larki main nahi dekhi or main dawa is leye kar raha hon keyon k main sargodah ki 1 larki ka dost hon ye kitna mushkil hay main janta hon agar aap ko is ke baray kuch kahna hay to aap mujhay is number pay ph ya sms kar sakti ho
Hi I want 2 friendship wid u
hi ajnabi
hey how are you need to friendship you thats my num 03334609544
Nice city

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)