Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aleena from Thatta Pakistan Mobile Number
Thatta is the famous place of province Sindh Pakistan. According to the report of Wikipedia the population of Thatta is 220,000. This is also a historical place of sindh Pakistan. Some of the people who like such historical places visit here to see the tombs of the Thatta. The people of this city are very intelligent and hard worker. Most of Pakistani people and some tourist from other countries like this city very much because of historical background. The girls of this city are also very interested in such tourists. They like to make them as friend and then chat with them on mobile phone. Nowadays if we the background of Pakistan so there are thousands of people in Pakistan included girls who want to make friends. They are searching in internet for such sites where they can find the real and original numbers of Pakistani girls and boy's numbers. But there is no site without this. Here in this site you will see the real numbers of Pakistani boys and girls who shared their numbers in this site personally for friendship. They are needed such boys and girls who can chat with them on mobile. Aleena is a beautiful and romantic girl from Thatta sindh Pakistan. She is really interested in friendship and especially chatting on mobile phone. She shared her number in the comments box below for the visitors of this site. She is also past her picture with her number. If you are also one of those people who really like to chat with Pakistani girls and boys. So visit here and you will find the number you want in this site. Visit here and share your number with us in the comments box for the visitors of this site. You can also select a number of Pakistani girl or boy from this site then share it with your friends and relatives because we want to spread the numbers among Pakistani people for friendship. But don’t forget to share this site with your friends and other people of your city if they also like chatting with girls on mobile phone. I hope that you will be the best friend of Aleena.
Hi, i am from Gulshan e Hadeed, karachi. I want to be your friend.
Email me if you are interested.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)