Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aliyah from Thul Pakistan Mobile Number
Thul is a normal city of Pakistan. This is situated in province Sindh of Pakistan. Most of the people of Sindh know about this city. Some of other people of Pakistan also know about this site but most of the people are unaware of this small city. Here in this article I am telling you about the city of Thul and also its people. As I told you that this is a normal city of Pakistan that's why it's not popular such as other big cities. The people of this city are very strong and intelligent. Mostly the people of small villages and town are very brave and energetic because they have their own forming and some formal activities in agriculture. That's why they are very strong. The girls of this city are also very beautiful and attractive. They can steal the heart of anybody they like to have a look. These beautiful and attractive girls want to chat with Pakistani boys and girls by their mobile phone. The girls of Thul are very modern because they are watching Indian films and some other international channels. That's why they have also the desire of fashionable life. Aliyah is a local girl of Thul sindh Pakistan. She is a student of BBA. She likes many friends because she thinks that nowadays the real happiness in true friends. She visited our site and left her number with her picture in the comments box below. She likes to become the mobile friend of many Pakistani boys and girls who can chat with her anytime through mobile. There are many other Pakistani girls and boys who visit here and share their numbers with pictures in this site for friendship. If you don’t believe so visit here and see all these given numbers that shared by the people of Pakistan. If you really like to have chat with paki girls on mobile so visit here and share your number in the comments box below. You can share this site among your friends and relatives for friendship. I expect that you will enjoy your life more then it is with your new friends.
hi aliya frind shipwith me i am h khan fro jcd my no is 03458077748

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)