Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ambereen 21 years old from Tando Jam Pakistan mobile number
Tando Jam is the famous city of Sindh Pakistan. Most of the people have already known about this city and its people. The way they live and their daily life. Here I am going to tell you about Tando Jam city and about the people of it. Tando Jam is the city of Pakistan in province of sindh. This is a normal city of Pakistan. The people of this city are very moderate and friendly. Especially the girls of Tando Jam are very beautiful and loving. Nowadays most of the people want to make friends and make conversation with them on their mobile phone. But the main cause that there are no sites with them that give the real phone numbers of Pakistani girls. You may visit to many sites that show the numbers of Pakistani and you know better about the result. Here we have a site of Pakistani girls and boys. Most of the people of Pakistan visit here not to make friends through this site but they visit to leave their mobile number for those people of Pakistan who want to chat with girls by their mobile phone. Ambereen is a local girl of Tando Jam and she is 21 years old. She says that I like to make conversation with my friends on mobile or talk with friends on mobile. Ambereen is the stunning girls of Tando Jam Pakistan. She left her mobile number in our site for those friends who want to chat with her on mobile phone. If you are interested in girls friendship and want to chat with them on mobile so visit here and see lots of Pakistani girls numbers in this site. These mobile numbers are not false because they left here in this site in the comments box to chat with new friends. You can also leave your mobile number in the comments box below for the girls and boys of Pakistan to chat on mobile. Visit here and enjoy your life with mobile chat friend from Pakistan.
Hello Ambreen,
I am living in karachi but originally from larkana, i want to be your friend if you are interested send me email at
Salam friend, how are u. my name is Tariq from Attock. ur most welcome

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)