Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Afreen from Tando Adam Pakistan Mobile number
Tando Adam is a very historical town of Sindh Pakistan. The name of this city is also related with past activities. The people of this town are very intelligent and hard worker. The most great about this town is that the girls of this town are very brave and strong. Most of the near cities people know about the girls of Tando Adam. They also know that what these girls like and they are very serious in such case. Here in this article you will know about the girls of Tando Adam. The girls of Tando Adam are also similar like other girls. Nowadays everyone likes to make friends these girls also like to make friends. The girls of Tando Adam like those boys and girls who want to chat with them through their mobile. Actually nowadays girls are lazy for their house work but they are ready for mobile chatting. Here in this site of mobile numbers you will find the numbers of all over Pakistani boys and girl's numbers for friendship. Afreen is a local girl of Tando Adam and she needs friends. That's why she visited our site of friendship and shared her number in the comments box below. Here you will find the number of Tando Adam beautiful and sexy girls who want to find such boys and girls who can chat or talk by mobile. If you are interested in females and want to make them your friend so visit here and share your contact number with us in the comments box below. These numbers of mobiles are 100% original because the owners of these numbers left these numbers in our site. If you do not believe so visit here and see its all numbers with pictures. Visit here and share this with your friends and lover in the Town. You can also share these numbers of Pakistani girls and boys for friendship. I expect that this is my friendship and it will make you happier then you are.
(08-15-2012 07:33 AM)afreen Wrote:  Tando Adam is a very historical town of Sindh Pakistan. The name of this city is also related with past activities. The people of this town are very intelligent and hard worker. The most great about this town is that the girls of this town are very brave and strong. Most of the near cities people know about the girls of Tando Adam. They also know that what these girls like and they are very serious in such case. Here in this article you will know about the girls of Tando Adam. The girls of Tando Adam are also similar like other girls. Nowadays everyone likes to make friends these girls also like to make friends. The girls of Tando Adam like those boys and girls who want to chat with them through their mobile. Actually nowadays girls are lazy for their house work but they are ready for mobile chatting. Here in this site of mobile numbers you will find the numbers of all over Pakistani boys and girl's numbers for friendship. Afreen is a local girl of Tando Adam and she needs friends. That's why she visited our site of friendship and shared her number in the comments box below. Here you will find the number of Tando Adam beautiful and sexy girls who want to find such boys and girls who can chat or talk by mobile. If you are interested in females and want to make them your friend so visit here and share your contact number with us in the comments box below. These numbers of mobiles are 100% original because the owners of these numbers left these numbers in our site. If you do not believe so visit here and see its all numbers with pictures. Visit here and share this with your friends and lover in the Town. You can also share these numbers of Pakistani girls and boys for friendship. I expect that this is my friendship and it will make you happier then you are.

hi dear i am interested in you if you want to contect me contact here it whould be pleasure to have you as a friend 03335321314
Hi I am from larkana but living in karachi. If you are interested send me email
ashfaqchandio@ymail.com

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)