Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23 years old Mehek from Taxila Pakistan mobile number
Taxila is the most famous and well known place of Punjab Pakistan. This is the world famous place for historical and archaeological. This city is related with many past historical places. Most of the foreign people visit here to see these oldest skeleton and shells. We can also say about this city that this is the book of historical places. Actually most of the foreign people really like this kind of place where they can get something to gain. Here in this article I am going to tell you about this city and its people. Most of the people have known about this city and visited also. The people of this place are very hospitable and great because most of the people visit here to see this place. They treat them with such attitude they really like. The girls of this city are also more then men and boys in beauty as well as intelligence. They know all the history of their city Taxila. The girls of Taxila are very friendly and loving. They like to make many friends through internet. But they are the fans of mobile chatting. That's why they like to make such friends who can chat with them through mobile. Mehek is a local girl of Taxila. She says about her city and also explain the cause that why he visit this site of friendship and mobile numbers. She says that the girls of Taxila are very romantic and modern because there are many foreign people visit this city and they are inspiring from their outfits and other physical appearance. That's why they also want to like them. I personally visit this site to present my mobile number to the visitors of this site and members for friendship. I personally really like to chat with boys and girls of Pakistan. Actually this is the site of mobile numbers and you can find the numbers of Pakistani girls and boys through this site. So if you are also need some Pakistani girls and boys so visit here and then share your number in the comments box below.
i m 25 boy want girl 4 enjoyment
i am mirz muslim form sialkot. i want friend ship
i'm from taxila
hi dear how r u?
If U R 4rm Taxila Than I am also 4rm Taxila...........
Its My No. Contct Wid Me........
I wanna frndship wid u.......

If U have facebook han add me......

Like This Page..............

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Afridi 0302-8886126
Sarim male 25 often come to taxila on weekend .03422044017

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)