Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23 years old Raina from Wazirabad Pakistan Mobile number
Wazirabad is a very famous city of Gujanwala Punjab Pakistan. This is an industrial city and because these industries it is very famous in all over Pakistan. This city has also some historical background about past emperor rules. The people of this city are very hospitable and well mannered. Most of the people have love with one another. They are very cooperative with each other in any part and action of life. The girls of this city are very gorgeous and outstanding according to their beauty and figure. Most of the people from all over Lahore and all Pakistan want to make friend in Wazirabad Pakistan. But they don’t know that nowadays the girls of Wazirabad personally searching for best friends in Pakistan. Most of the girls of Wazirabad are students and after their school and colleges they are free in home. That's why they like to make some friends through internet and after that chat with them in their free time. This is not the thinking of only Wazirabad people but this is the thinking of all over Pakistan girls and boys to make friends and chat with them on mobile phone. Pakistan is only country in the globe where the majority of people like mobile chatting and SMS. They become the expert of mobile SMS and chatting. Raina is a local girl from Wazirabad Pakistan. She is 23 years old and she like to make friends but for mobile not internet. They like mobile chatting not online internet chatting. She visited our site of mobile number and shared her number in the comments box. Not only Raina shared her mobile number, there are many more people boys and girls from all over Pakistan visit here and share their numbers for friendship. So visit here and add my number in your phone. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here immediately. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be really be beneficial for you and will make your life full of happiness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends
Raina hw r u?
will u friendship with me?
me too from wazirabad.
if u interested plz sms me ..
i will wait.
I want b ur frnd plzz accept it !
If u r also interested sms me on 03478409179
03135918123 call or sms me
muj say dosti kary gay my name is ameer hamza .main gujranwala ka rheny wala ho. mera phone num 03466094026 ha .meri face book

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
Hi friend AOA kasie ha ap aur roza kaise guzr raha ha i like to you friendship plz reply me i wait your reply
Hello my name is asim gujjar

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)