Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22 years old Bushra from Samundri Pakistan mobile number
Samundri is the city of Punjab Pakistan. This is a normal city of Pakistan that is not very popular like other big and historical cities. But this is true that the people of this city are very humble and great according to their attitude. Actually this is the great thing that how you meet with other people, who you respect other, who you love your younger. These are the greater thing that increases the beauty and popularity of a city or town. Here in this site I am going to tell you about the girls of Samundri according to our site of mobile numbers. The girls of Samundri are very friendly and they love to make friends more and more. 22 years old Bushra is a local girl of Samundri Punjab Pakistan. She is very gentle and respectful of everyone. She visited our site some days ago and she share her pictures with her mobile number in the comments box below. She wants to present her number for the members of our site and all those visitors who visit our site of mobile number. There are many people of Pakistan visit our site and copy the numbers of Pakistani girls and then they are doing chatting with them on their mobiles. This is not a fake statement if you don’t believe so visit here and see the pictures and numbers of hundred girls and boys of Pakistan who want to make friends through this site. That's why they share their mobile numbers in the comments box below. If you are really taking interest in Pakistani girls and want to chat with then on mobile phone so visit here and copy any number of like girl. You can also share your number with us in the comments box below. One thing more that is shares this site among your friends and relative to visit here and selects a number for chatting.
how are you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Beauty Of friendship~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_____________▒▓█from Amir ██▓▒

Plz friendship with me.
03135918123 call or msg me any time

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)