Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Shabnam from Rawalpindi Phone number
Rawalpindi is the city of Pakistan near Lahore Punjab. This is a very popular city of Pakistan. The people of this city are very moderate and sociable. Especially the girls of Rawalpindi are very fine-looking and affectionate. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the site of friendship and the girls of Rawalpindi. Nowadays most of the people want to make friends and converse with them on their headset. However the main cause that there is no real phone numbers of Pakistani girls. You may know better that there are many site they have false numbers of girls. Here we have in this site of Pakistani girls and boys. The largest part populace of Pakistan visit here to make friends throughout internet however they visit here just to put down their mobile number for those people of Pakistan who want to chat with girls by their mobile phone. Here is one girl Shabnam from Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan. She speaks that I am fond of chat with my friends on mobile or talk with friends on mobile. Shabnam is the beautiful girls of Rawalpindi Pakistan. She left her mobile number in our site for those friends who want to chat with her on mobile phone. If you are paying attention in girls friendship and desire to chat with them on mobile so visit here and see masses of Pakistani girls numbers in this site. These mobile numbers are not false for the reason that they left here in this site in the comments box to have a chat with new friends. You can also leave your mobile number in the comments box below for the girls and boys of Pakistan to chat on mobile. Visit here and take pleasure in your life with mobile friend from Pakistan.
AOA!

Shabnam!

How r u? I hope that u'll find my msg with best of ur health n happiness. I am aspiring for frndship with you. Would u b kind enough to give me some room? I m 26 yrs old, M.A English, doing job from Isb.
(07-14-2012 03:58 AM)Shabnam Wrote:  Rawalpindi is the city of Pakistan near Lahore Punjab. This is a very popular city of Pakistan. The people of this city are very moderate and sociable. Especially the girls of Rawalpindi are very fine-looking and affectionate. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the site of friendship and the girls of Rawalpindi. Nowadays most of the people want to make friends and converse with them on their headset. However the main cause that there is no real phone numbers of Pakistani girls. You may know better that there are many site they have false numbers of girls. Here we have in this site of Pakistani girls and boys. The largest part populace of Pakistan visit here to make friends throughout internet however they visit here just to put down their mobile number for those people of Pakistan who want to chat with girls by their mobile phone. Here is one girl Shabnam from Rawalpindi Punjab Pakistan. She speaks that I am fond of chat with my friends on mobile or talk with friends on mobile. Shabnam is the beautiful girls of Rawalpindi Pakistan. She left her mobile number in our site for those friends who want to chat with her on mobile phone. If you are paying attention in girls friendship and desire to chat with them on mobile so visit here and see masses of Pakistani girls numbers in this site. These mobile numbers are not false for the reason that they left here in this site in the comments box to have a chat with new friends. You can also leave your mobile number in the comments box below for the girls and boys of Pakistan to chat on mobile. Visit here and take pleasure in your life with mobile friend from Pakistan.

if you want friendship then contct me at this email
pv_cat@yahoo.com
or
bye
a.o.a
welcome dear
it would be my pleasure to have a friend like you.
waiting
bye
i am saqib frm rwp mje bund marwane ka boht shok hai. agar koi intrested ho to cal kre.03455310204, 03115011846
i am saqib frm rwp mje bund marwane ka boht shok hai. agar koi intrested ho to cal kre.03455310204, 03115011846
koi hai jooo mujhse real friend ship karna chahta hoo
HY SHABNAM HOW R U
Smile 
hi shabnam h r u?
koi ha jo mera sb sy acha frnd bny...rwp sy...
male nd female....
contact me at 03425444206
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kia ap muj s dossssssti karoo gi

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)