Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Shumaila 23 years old from Peshawar Pakistan phone number
Peshawar is the most popular and old city of Pakistan. It is a very historical place of Pakistan. Basically this is majorities of Pakhtoon people and this is a very big city. The people of Peshawar are very intelligent and hard worker. Pakhtoon people are also very friendly. They also want to make friends in all over Pakistan. Especially the girls of Peshawar are very expert in chatting on mobile. Most of the people have already watched the videos that recorded by mobile, the conversation among boys and girl in Pashto. There are many other girls in Peshawar who want to chat with Pakistani boys and girls through mobile. Shumaila is a local girl of Peshawar Pakistan. She is a student and she want to make friends. That's why she visits our site and left her mobile number for the visitors of our site and members. Here the site I am talking about is friendship site. Here you will find the real numbers of girls with her name and pictures from all over Pakistan. There are many boys and girls who visit our site and leave their numbers for friendship. If you are also interested in chatting with girls and boys and want to be the friend of someone so visit here and leave your number with name and pictures in the comments box below. Here I am telling you that the given numbers are not wrong. These were shared by the boys and girls of Pakistan. That's why you can share these numbers with those numbers who watch to chat with boys and girls of Pakistan on mobile. But remember that share this site also among your friends and relative because there are many people who don’t know about this site of friendship and mobile numbers. So visit here and enjoy your life with new friends.
how r u

hai shumaila
f u want friendshep with me pls sms me 03339532394 thanks
HellO How are you shumaila
its me Irfan from peshawar and i wana be Friend ship..... so What do u like...
if you wana tell me ......
its my Mob 03339308760
hello shumaila im Lecturer in ZOology i waant to frndship with u plzzz call me at this numbr.mei janta hon k aap mujhse contact nhe kren gi agr contact kren gi to acha hoga or agr nhe kren gi to or ziada acha hoga......hahahahaha
kowna warkawa
i am waiting that u become my friend sexy girl
hi kaise ho ap sb
He i m zafar from japur panjab meri grile fnd thi jo js ka taulok peshawar se tha wo #bewfa ho gai m chata hun k app us ki jga lin plz send me mail on thise #(

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)