Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sofia Anjum from Nawab shah Pakistan phone number
Nawab shah is the most beautiful area of Pakistan. The factual natural beauty of Pakistani land is Nawab shah. Most of the people visit this place for enjoying and to see the real nature of the world. Pakistan has many best and superlative places but this is also one of them. The girls of Nawab shah are very cool and smart. According to the history record Nawab shah has the population of 11, 35,131. In this large population the amount of females are 5, 35,856. The girls of Nawab Shah are very popular for their friendship. Most of the people say that the girls of Nawab shah are truly friends. When they make someone friend then they stand with him forever. This is the great and best quality of Nawab shah girls. There are lots of people in all over the world they like to make friends in country Pakistan. Even the citizen of Pakistan is also very keen to make many girlfriends through internet. But I don’t know that nowadays what happened to girls of Pakistan and also some of the boys. Those girls who want to be the friend of someone boys don’t want to give a left to hem and similarly those boys who want to be the friend of someone then girl don’t want to give left to them. Sofia Anjum is a girl of Nawab Shah. She knows very well the people and girls of Nawab shah. She says that nowadays everyone needs friends and they are searching through internet. This is the goodness of you people that you have the best site of friendship. That's why visit here and add the phone number of Sofia Anjum to become her mobile friend. Share this site you your other friends and relative and don't miss the phone number of paki girls.
Hi Sofia email me at if you are interested
Salam friend, how are u. my name is Tariq from Attock. ur most welcome

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)