Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sonia Khan, 22 years old from Nankana Sahib Pakistan phone number
Nankana Sahib is the most popular and old city of Pakistan. This is the city of Historic and religious value. The first name of this city was Rai-Bhoi-Di-Talwandi but after the first guru of Sikhs "Guru Nanak Dev". They change the name of this city and keep Nankana Sahib. The majority of this city is Sikhs. The people and girls are very gentle and respectful. Here in this article I am telling about the city of Nankana Sahib and our site. Here you will know the relation of our site and Nankana Sahib. We have a site of friendship or mobile numbers. Here in this you can find the numbers of boys and girls from all over Pakistan. Actually nowadays everyone wants to make friends. That's why they like such sites. But this site is different from other sites in internet. Here the members of this site want to make friends through this site but they don’t like to talk online daily or meet daily. They want chat by their mobile when they become free. Sonia Khan is 22 years old from Nankana Sahib and she also visits our site to share her mobile number for the visitors of this site. There are many girls and boys from different cities of Pakistan share comments about them and then left their number for coming friends. If you are also the fan of mobile chat so visit here and add the phone number of Sonia Khan or any other girl you like. Then you can easily chat with her. I hope that these numbers will make you happy for best friendship with Pakistani girls. You can share these numbers of Pakistani girls with friends or prefer your friends to this site where they will find the numbers of girls.
i wanna to be your frnd will you my cntct 03234107506
contact me SONIA KHAN my number 03132314578
hi
salam
how are you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Beauty Of friendship~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
__▒▓████████▓▓▒▒▒
__▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒____________▒▒▒
_▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒________▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒
_▒▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒_____▒▓██▓▓▓▓██▒
__▒▓██████████▓▓▓██▒▒__▒████▓▓▓▓▓██▓▒▒
___▒▒▓████████*FRIENDSHIP*███▓▓▓████▓▒
____▒▒▓▓█████████*FOREVER*█████████▓▒
_____▒▒▓▓█████████████████████████▓▒▒
_______▒▒▓█████████*MAY*█████████▓▒
_________▒▓████████*GOD*████████▓▒
__________▒▓██████*BLESS*██████▓▒
____________▓███████*U*██████▓▒
_____________▒▓█from Amir ██▓▒
______________▒▓██████████▓
_______________▒▓███████▓▒
________________▒▓█████▓▒
_________________▒▓███▓
__________________▒██▓
___________________▓▓
___________________▒

friendship with me.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)