Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sumbhal 24 years old from Quetta Pakistan mobile number
Quetta is the coldest city of Pakistan. There are many best places in all over Pakistan. Most of t he people have already known that God have made a paradise place for the creature of God. Here in this site I am going tell you about the sexy and romantic girls of Quetta. The girls of Quetta are similar like other cities of Pakistan. People of Quetta are very sample and hard worker.

[Image: 3020yt1.jpg]

The remarkable thing of this city is that nowadays going on is the fashionable and romantic girls. The girls of Quetta want to make many friends and then talk with them on mobile phones. They are the experts of mobile discussion and mobile SMS. That's why they want to make friends of mobile. I mean those friends who like to chat by mobile. There are many boys and girls who want to be one of the best friends of someone but actually they don’t have the real site and also such real numbers of boys and girls.

Here I am telling you that this is the site of mobile numbers and here you will find the real mobile numbers of those girls who want to make friends through internet. Sumbhal is a pretty girl of Quetta. She is 24 years old and is a student. She also visits our site just to share her number in the comments box for the visitors of this site. These are real friends because they don’t want to hurt anyone just share her number and then leave. This kind of girls is typically very stunning and smart. This is true that the girls of Quetta are very pretty and welcoming.

So visit here if you want to see the mobile number of Sumbhal. You can share this site with your friends and relative if they are also interested in chatting with girls of Pakistan. I expect that this site will make you very entertain to spend your best time with girls on mobile. So add her contact number ad then start friendship.
hy its muneeb and i want to friendship with u this is my number 03368442952
hello hy i am sawar ma ek achi larki sa friendship kirna cahti ho pls contect my this num 03326231881
i m sana from quetta

sana quetta
hi im mubasher 4rom quetta contct me 03335605800
Hi, I am Ayan 03122820528
Camran Khan Awan,
Quetta
friend ship
hi i am andy from quetta. good and wealthy man. 00923132230000
i am am wealthy man from quetta. looking for girls: 00923132230000
hai all I m new in here .......quetta so cold uffff.....want a hot partner,,,,i m nafees 26 and I m verstyla any verstyle ,,,smooth and clean shaved gay if in city wana contact plz text at 03366749670.........only boys till 22 are welcome ...thx
hi this iz sahir n i want to 4riend ship with yo0 !! 03155073007 this iz my fb id sahir.shah92@yahoo.com u can send me feiend req n see my pic,s

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)