Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Naseema Khan from Rawala Kot mobile number
Rawala Kot is the popular city of Pakistan because of its tradition and culture. The people of this city are very strong and hard worker. Most of the people are well known about the powerful people. The girls of this city are very intelligent and sexy. Here in this article I am going to tell you about the girls and their wishes. Everyone knows that the girls of all over Pakistan are very beautiful and sexy in looking. But the girls of Rawala Kot are a bet high in romance and sexy mood. They like friendship and all activities in friendship. The girls of Rawala Kot are broad minded girls. They don’t mind the flirting of anyone in their city. They like the flirting of friends and they want to spend sometime with them. The most usual activity of these girls is they are doing chatting with friends on mobile. They don’t like internet chat and online gossip. They just like mobile conversation and SMS chatting. They are finding friends through internet and then convert them to mobile and after that they are doing chatting by mobile. If you think about it so isn’t a golden change for the boys of Pakistan to make the friends of Rawala Kot girls. I personally think that this is a golden chance for the boys and girls both because there are some boys searching friends ands also some girls that searching friends. Here we have a girl of Rawala Kot her name is Naseema Khan. She is a student and the age of her is 22 years. She visited our site and left her mobile number in the comments box below for the visitors and members of this site to become their friend. If you are also interested in girls friendship so visit here and leave your number in the comments box below with pictures and age. And also copy on of the best number of Pakistani girls that you want to e your friend from this site and start your friendship with her by mobile.
HI I am visited Rawalakot .i wana frnd shp any girl from rawalakot.my num 0096627518472
Aslam O Alikam I Am Muslim Boy My Name Farhad:Mja Ik Muslim Female Ki Talash ha jo maj sa true decent nice forever good relation raka agr ksi bi age ya city ki kohi muslim female bat kerna cya or ya relation rakna cya to cal me 03005094976 thankx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)