Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
19 years old Sakina from Sukkur Pakistan mobile number
Sukkur is the third largest city of Sindh Pakistan. Sukkur is the most popular name of this city and some of the people also say Sakharu. This is the word of Sindhi which means Superior. Most of the people know about this place and this is very popular in all over Pakistan. This is the city of beautiful buildings and nice river. Most of the people says that this city looks beautiful because of river other wise it would be a dessert. But here I also want to say one thing that I personally say that the real beauty of Sukkur is the beautiful and smart girls of the city. Those people who see the girls of this city will agree with me. Actually nowadays everyone is beautiful because of his/her attitude other wise people hate them. But the girls of Sukkur are very well mannered and spectacular attitude they have. Sakina is a local girl of Sukkur. She is 19 years old with light black eyes. Long black hairs and circle face shape. She is looking very nice and pretty in her pictures. She visited our site and shared her number with picture in the comments box below. She wants some friends for her mobile. I mean that she needs mobile friends who can chat with her on mobile phone. Sakina is very lucky to find such site of friendship. This is the first step of any kind of friendship like true friendship, love friendship, sexy friendship, romantic friendship and else. People of Pakistani visit this site share their numbers and then select a number for themselves. After that they get start of their friendship. If you are also interested in such relation between two humans so visit here and share your number with picture and after that select your favorite number from the given numbers. You can share this site with friends and relative s because we know that there are many people who don’t know about this real site of mobile numbers. Visit here and feel happy with new friends and lovers and start your chatting.
Hi
Arshad From Sahiwal
Can u friendship me
My cell no 0300-7288987
hello
h r u ?
would you like friendship with me
bye
yes dear
can you friend me here is my phon number +2347086385627
hello Sako would you like friendship with me my cell no 03423680090 i wait
apni real number do

ap ka real nmber kiya hai
Hi I am from Larkana but living in karachi, if you are interested send me email at ashfaqchandio@ymail.com
thanks
Salam friend, how are u. my name is Tariq from Attock. ur most welcome
Salam sukkur ki baji sakina
yaar inta long mesg tumnai to matric ki summary ki yaad dila di or rola phir whai frindhsip ka wo bhi mobile per phittay moooh ap ka meri terf sai

I Love Pakistan. If u Love too .. Then Love me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)