Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Maha Noor from Muzaffarabad Pakistan mobile number
Muzaffarabad is the popular city of Pakistan. Most of the people have already known about the population of Muzaffarabad. It is also a large city of Pakistan with much population. The people of this city are very hard worker and intelligent. This city is well known by the beauty of girls in this city. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Here I am telling you about the girls of Muzaffarabad that how much they are loving and friendly. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Muzaffarabad want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile phone. Most of the girls are become bore in their houses that's why they want to make mobile friends. Most of the boys of Pakistan also want to be the friend of any girl from Pakistan and chat with her by mobile. Here we have Maha Noor from Muzaffarabad Pakistan. She visit our site and said in the comments box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online chatting that's why I am leaving my mobile number in the comments box if any one of you want to chat with me. So visit here and add my number in your phone. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here immediately. Add the number of Maha Noor in your phone and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be really be beneficial for you and will make your life full of happiness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.

hi m intrsted in u :)wana b ur friend my no is 3345808302
h r u ?
would you like friendship with me
;)hello how r u i want to friendship with u my number 03455571171 sent me a smsWink
h r u ?
would you like friendship with me
hi i am from muzaffargarh i want to be friend u please reply on
hey can you 4rnd ship with me:)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)