Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us:
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Hadija 20 years old from Ranipur Pakistan mobile number
Ranipur is the also a normal city of Pakistan. This city is not very popular but according to his name this city is very beautiful. Rani is the name of a beautiful girl and the girls of this city are similar like its name very beautiful and intelligent. Here in this article I am telling you about the beauty of Ranipur and the most interesting news about Ranipur. Most of the people have known about this city and also the beauty of this city. But here I am converting your attention to such beauty that is really outstanding. If you think about Ranipur and then change your concentration toward its girls then you will know that the real beauty of Ranipur is the girls of it. And the interested news about Ranipur is that nowadays the beautiful girls of Ranipur want to make friends. They need some mobile friends who can chat with them on mobile. Actually most of them don’t like chatting on internet. That's why they like to chat on mobile. This is great news for the boys and girls of Pakistan because there are many boys and girls in Pakistan who want to chat with girls and boys by mobile. But the problem is that you have to visit this site and share your number in the comments box below. This is very important that the members and visitor of this site know your number then they can contact you. If you are interested in girls or boys and want to chat with them so visit here and share your number as well add any number of Pakistani girl in your mobile then contact her on her mobile number and start friendship. You can tell about this site to your friends and relatives. And share these numbers with other people to increase your friendship.
hy Hadija plz cal me 03036864069
hi hadija cal or sms me
helo i'm in jampur my contact number 03447064498
He from jampur plz send email on thise #( i m waiting 4 u i hope that u like me
He yar kb wait kr raha hun my #03478795629

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)