Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alisha 23 years old from Rahim Yar Khan mobile number
Rahim Yar Khan is the most beautiful and popular city of Pakistan. This is the city of mountains and beautiful places. That's why this is very popular in all over Pakistan. People come here to spend sometime and enjoy the weather and beautiful nature of Rahim Yar Khan. The people of Rahim Yar Khan are also much hospitalized. Not only the look of Rahim Yar Khan is popular but the girls of Rahim Yar Khan are also popular because of their beauty and look. There are many beautiful and attractive girls in Rahim Yar Khan. Today we have one girl from Rahim Yar Khan her name is Alisha. She is 23 years old and a student. She shared much information with us about her city Rahim Yar Khan. She also said that nowadays there are many girls in Rahim Yar Khan they want to make friends through internet and then start conversation with them of mobile. They like to chat on mobile with friends. She specify her reason that why she visit this site. She said that I am also one of them and I visit here to sharesmy personal mobile number with new friends of this site. Actually this is the site of friendship and mobile numbers. That's why from all over Pakistan girls and boys are coming here to leave their number for chatting on mobile with friends. Alisha also shared her number in the comments box below. You can see her pictures with her mobile number. This is the site of all over Pakistani boys and girls. If you also want to make some friends in Pakistan so visit here and share your number with us in the comments box below. Then you will see that making friend is very easy through this site.
hy____haroon rahim yar khan

reply now________03017634037
hi ALisha
hi dear i m asif ch from Rahim Yar Khan my email id is chasifmiryk@hotmail.com and cell no.03006742883 plz reply me thanx with best regards
hi alisha
hy my name is zeeshan and my id is zeeshan498@ymail.com and mobile number is 03055746790
plz reply
Dear Alisha h
i am ali aamir from ur city need and search honest freind so tell me i w8 ur rep thanx
+923123000999
hi salam.do u chat me
hi me quyyum wana chat mae my cell no .03126758834
0311-2904377

0324-3231198

0311-2904377

0324-3231198

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)