Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23 years old Zakiya from Quaidabad Pakistan Contact number
Quaidabad is the popular city of Pakistan. Most of the people have already known about the population of Quaidabad. The people of this city are very honest and loyal with their friends. This city is well known by the beauty of girls. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Here I am telling you about the girls of Quaidabad that how much they are loving and friendly. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Quaidabad want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile phone. Most of the girls are become bore in their houses that's why they want to make mobile friends. Most of the boys of Pakistan also want to be the friend of any girl from Pakistan and chat with her by mobile. Here we have Zakiya from Quaidabad Pakistan. She is 23 years ole and now she is free. Visit our site and said in the comments box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online conversation that's why I am sharing my mobile number in the comments box if any one of you want to chat with me. So visit here and add my number in your phone. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here straight away. Add the number of Zakiya in your phone and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be in actuality helpful for you and will make your life full of cheerfulness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.
Only girl sms chat 0332-2467760
mera number 03154721352
I am from Gulshan e Hadeed. I don't think the distance from Gulshan e Hadeed to Quidabad is so much that we can not catch each other.
Any way if you are interested to be friend. Just send me email.
Salam, I m Nauman Chauhan, if u want some relation, here's my no 0300- 5787596, thanks
hi my name is saqlain i am from sargodha
my nuber is 03336806901
hai i am waqas want to friend ship with me my number is 03452199157
hi zakiya m ahmad and its my number for you my age 21 03343438673 m from sukkur

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)