Do not post your mobile numbers in this forum, you can send your mobile numbers in just Private Message (PM). If you have any problem, Complain or suggestion then just Email us: contact@friendz-power.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23 years old Sehrish from Okara Pakistan mobile number
Okara is the most popular city of Pakistan because of its products like agriculture-based economy and cotton mills. Okara is also known by the name of Mini Lahore. The name of Okara is settled from Okaan, it’s the name of a tree. This is a very big city with much population. The people of this city are very hard worker and clever. This city is well known by the beauty of girls in this city. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Okara want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile. The largest part of the girls are become tired in their residence that's why they want to make mobile friends. Most of the boys of Pakistan also want to be the friend of any girl from Pakistan and chat with her by mobile. Here we have Sehrish from Okara Pakistan. She visit our site and said in the observations box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online chatting that's why I am leaving my mobile number in the remarks box if any one of you want to chat with me. So visit here and add my number in your handset. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here right away. Add the number of Sehrish in your handset and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be really be beneficial for you and will make your life full of cheerfulness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.
hi me from lahore 03244745515
contect me on 03229711711 i need a good friend
my name is adil and i basicly belong to okara but i m in islamabad i need a friend from okara contect me 03229711711
hi sehrish umeed hai k ap thk hon gi
i like ur profile.
me ap se friendship krna chahta hn me from okara
agr ap intrested ho to contact me...
me ap k msg ka wait kr rha hn
my contact no is 0312-5520009
i need friend like u. i hope k ap ko meri friendship achi lage gi
Helo,
I m Jawaid frm Haveli lakha
(07-08-2012 01:39 AM)Sehrish Wrote:  Okara is the most popular city of Pakistan because of its products like agriculture-based economy and cotton mills. Okara is also known by the name of Mini Lahore. The name of Okara is settled from Okaan, it’s the name of a tree. This is a very big city with much population. The people of this city are very hard worker and clever. This city is well known by the beauty of girls in this city. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Okara want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile. The largest part of the girls are become tired in their residence that's why they want to make mobile friends. Most of the boys of Pakistan also want to be the friend of any girl from Pakistan and chat with her by mobile. Here we have Sehrish from Okara Pakistan. She visit our site and said in the observations box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online chatting that's why I am leaving my mobile number in the remarks box if any one of you want to chat with me. So visit here and add my number in your handset. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here right away. Add the number of Sehrish in your handset and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be really be beneficial for you and will make your life full of cheerfulness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.

jnb tm apni pictur zara chang karo,tm itni achi nae lag rahi ho.
(03-11-2013 09:46 PM)azzi75 Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 01:39 AM)Sehrish Wrote:  Okara is the most popular city of Pakistan because of its products like agriculture-based economy and cotton mills. Okara is also known by the name of Mini Lahore. The name of Okara is settled from Okaan, it’s the name of a tree. This is a very big city with much population. The people of this city are very hard worker and clever. This city is well known by the beauty of girls in this city. Here in this site I am telling you about the best site of friendship through mobile. Nowadays everyone likes to have the best friend in life and spend sometime with him. The girls of Okara want to make some friends through this site and after that keep on their relation by mobile. The largest part of the girls are become tired in their residence that's why they want to make mobile friends. Most of the boys of Pakistan also want to be the friend of any girl from Pakistan and chat with her by mobile. Here we have Sehrish from Okara Pakistan. She visit our site and said in the observations box that I really want to make friends but I don’t line online chatting that's why I am leaving my mobile number in the remarks box if any one of you want to chat with me. So visit here and add my number in your handset. If you are interested in such friendship by mobile so don’t wait anymore and visit here right away. Add the number of Sehrish in your handset and you can also give it to your friends and relative to chat with her by mobile. Here in the comments box below you can also share your number for the girls and boys of Pakistan. I hope that this site will be really be beneficial for you and will make your life full of cheerfulness. Keep visiting this site and be happy with your friends.

jnb tm apni pictur zara chang karo,tm itni achi nae lag rahi ho.

friendship ko ahmiat dati ho ya sex ko

haey, Sehrish how r u... i m from okara, can u met with me plzzzzzzz.... contact me on my cell plzzz.. thanx

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)